detention equipment Contractor (DEC)
A detention equipment contractor specializes in the sales, service, and installation of high security equipment used within correctional facilities. You may already be familiar with 'residential grade' or 'commercial grade' products. We deal exclusively with 'detention grade' products, which are highly superior to commercial or residential grade products in terms of strength and durability. Detention grade equipment is designed to uphold to high security levels and withstand an abusive environment. Unlike other residential or commercial contractors, Jailcraft, Inc. is a certified detention equipment contractor. Security is our top priority, and every thought, decision, and job undertaken reflects this philosophy.
- Correctional Administration Staff, Architects, General Contractors, Facility Maintenance and Engineering Staff, Key Control Officers, or any others responsible for the service, purchase, or design of detention equipment items.
- Browse our site, ask questions, and contact us for a quote or proposal.
- No matter how small or large your facility, we are here to help.
- Detention Lock Repair and SalesRR Brink, Airteq, Folger Adam, Southern Steel, Midwest Detention.
- Bullet Resistant Transaction HardwarePackage Passes, Transaction Drawers, Electronic Speak Thrus
- Sliding Door SystemsSouthern Steel, Folger Adam, RR Brink, Stewart Decatur, Roanoke Iron, Willo, Van Dorn, Airteq.
- Electronic Door ControlsControl Panel Upgrades, Repairs, Trouble Shooting, Door Indication, Interlocks.
- Bullet Resistant GlazingPolycarbonate (Lexan), Glass-Clad Polycarbonate, Glazing Materials.
- Lock and Door RetrofitsObsolete/Damaged Lock and or Door/Frame Replacements and Retrofits
- Preventive Maintenance ServiceOn call or Contracted Preventive Maintenance visits to detect and notify facility of problems, maintain locking systems, and perform repairs.